Design Toscano Fireman’s Fund Die-Cast Iron Mechanical Coin Bank, Full Color
Let our Fireman’s Fund die-cast iron mechanical coin bank be a hero to you! Our brave Firefighter from bygone days – originally designed by John Harper and Company Ltd. , England, circa 1940 – is looking fierce in his leatherhead helmet with his large gold badge, his smart “bunker gear” and a well-honed sense of duty. A perfect gift for your favorite volunteer firefighter, fire marshal, or any member of the local ladder company. To activate our Fireman’s Fund die-cast iron mechanical coin bank, place a coin in the Fireman’s hand, depress the lever on his back, watch as his eyes roll up and he eats the coin, for safety of course! Our finely-detailed Design Toscano replica coin bank is cast in foundry iron directly from an original then authentically hand-painted and distressed just enough to replicate a true antique. Makes a clever desk-top gift, a fun collectable, or an educational tool to teach children the importance of saving. Unscrew to open. 6Â½ “Wx7″Dx8″H. 7 lbs. >> 6.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Dimensions: 6.5″Wx7″Dx8″H 7 lbs.
- Quality foundry cast iron collectible crafted using age old techniques
- Each piece is individually hand-painted by our artisans
- Fully functional bank is a fun collectible an educational tool to teach the importance of saving
- Exclusive to the Design Toscano brand and perfect for your home or garden
Specification: Design Toscano Fireman’s Fund Die-Cast Iron Mechanical Coin Bank, Full Color